Aim Ideas Summit
The Aim Ideas Summit spotlights just how comprehensive our commitment is to accelerating Indiana municipalities. We pack in more than 150 exhibitors, organizations, and state agencies specializing in municipal government solutions, an exciting mix of speakers, workshops, networking opportunities, and one-on-one consultations into a mere three days.
We’re going back to Evansville for the first time since 2007! Mark your calendar now to head down south October 10-12.
Aim President and Evansville Mayor Lloyd Winnecke will host us at the Old National Events Plaza and brand new DoubleTree by Hilton Evansville.
Why should you consider attending the conference?
- The efficiencies, cost-saving measures, and practical advice alone can pay for the price of admission.
- Connections made at the conference are invaluable as you navigate the day-to-day challenges of being a municipal official.
- Keynote and other featured speakers offer a unique opportunity to hear insight from state or nationally renowned speakers.
- It’s the one and only place to convene annually with your peers and experts in municipal government who have the answers and expertise you need.
- Consultations with providers of municipal services, like communications, purchasing, health insurance and more.
- 32 workshop choices, affiliate group meetings, general sessions and one-of-a-kind exhibit hall.
Photography credit: Alex Morgan Imaging