Aim Ideas Summit
We’re going virtual!
Join us online October 6 – 8.
While we would love to see you in person, that is not possible this year. Please continue to save October 6 – 8 on your calendar. More information about the virtual conference will be available soon!
The Aim Ideas Summit spotlights just how comprehensive our commitment is to accelerating Indiana municipalities. The event packs in more than one hundred exhibitors, organizations, and state agencies specializing in municipal government solutions, an exciting mix of speakers, almost two dozen workshops, networking opportunities, and one-on-one consultations into a mere three days.
There is also some association business that needs to happen at the conference. Be sure to attend the Opening and Closing Business Sessions to help elect Aim officers, board members, and formulate policies for the coming year.
Interested in sponsoring and advertising?
Each year, as we gear up for the virtual Aim Ideas Summit we send you a menu of potential sponsorship options that are still available for the event. While going virtual with conference represents many changes, it hasn’t changed everything! We have developed many new, creative, and integrative sponsorship opportunities for you to consider. These new choices represent a wide variety of ways your company can engage with municipal officials from around the state, share your expertise, and stay connected while face-to-face options are limited. Supporting the 2020 Aim Ideas Summit will not only help your organization build and maintain relationships with Hoosier municipal officials, it will support their efforts to obtain vital continuing education in arguably the most important moment in our history.
Why should you consider attending the conference?
- The efficiencies, cost-saving measures, and practical advice alone can pay for the price of admission.
- Connections made at the conference are invaluable as you navigate the day-to-day challenges of being a municipal official.
- Keynote and other featured speakers offer a unique opportunity to hear insight from state or nationally renowned speakers.
- It’s the one and only place to convene annually with your peers and experts in municipal government who have the answers and expertise you need.
- Consultations with providers of municipal services, like communications, purchasing, health insurance and more.
- More than 25 workshop choices, affiliate group meetings, general sessions and one-of-a-kind exhibit hall.