Aim Ideas Summit
The Aim Ideas Summit spotlights just how comprehensive our commitment is to accelerating Indiana municipalities. We pack in more than 150 exhibitors, organizations, and state agencies specializing in municipal government solutions, an exciting mix of speakers, workshops, networking opportunities, and one-on-one consultations into a mere three days.
We’re going back to Evansville for the first time since 2007! Mark your calendar now to head down south October 10-12.
Aim President and Evansville Mayor Lloyd Winnecke will host us at the Old National Events Plaza and brand new DoubleTree by Hilton Evansville.
Online registration has closed for the 2017 Aim Ideas Summit. If you would like to register, please call the Aim office at (317) 237-6200.
Voting Delegates Designation Information
Voting delegates must be designated by the chief elected executive to receive voting credentials at the 2017 Ideas Summit, October 10 – 12, 2017, in Evansville. We ask that the mayor or town council president designate voting delegates by filling out a Voting Delegate Designation form (VDDF).
Voting delegates will be electing Aim’s officers and Board of Directors, adopting a policy platform, and considering any constitutional amendments or other propositions presented at the closing business session on October 12, 2017. The Summit Rules and Procedures for the Ideas Summit can be viewed here.
Please return the form to the Aim office by September 29. Although we are requesting that voting delegates be designated in advance, the chief elected executive can designate voting delegates during registration hours at the conference, with a credentials deadline of 10:30 a.m. on October 12, 2017.
According to the Aim Constitution, every member city or town that is represented at the Indiana Association of Cities and Towns annual conference or Ideas Summit shall be entitled to vote. No city or town will be able to vote by proxy. The number of delegates per municipality is based on population and is detailed on the VDDF. Contact Jodie Woods at [email protected] or (317) 237-6200 ext. 222 with any questions or concerns.
Why should you consider attending the conference?
- The efficiencies, cost-saving measures, and practical advice alone can pay for the price of admission.
- Connections made at the conference are invaluable as you navigate the day-to-day challenges of being a municipal official.
- Keynote and other featured speakers offer a unique opportunity to hear insight from state or nationally renowned speakers.
- It’s the one and only place to convene annually with your peers and experts in municipal government who have the answers and expertise you need.
- Consultations with providers of municipal services, like communications, purchasing, health insurance and more.
- 32 workshop choices, affiliate group meetings, general sessions and one-of-a-kind exhibit hall.
Photography credit: Alex Morgan Imaging