Aim Ideas Summit
The Aim Ideas Summit spotlights just how comprehensive our commitment is to accelerating Indiana municipalities. We pack in more than 150 exhibitors, organizations, and state agencies specializing in municipal government solutions, an exciting mix of speakers, workshops, networking opportunities, and one-on-one consultations into a mere three days.
Mark your calendar now to head to French Lick October 2-4, 2018!
Sponsor the Ideas Summit!
Join us for our marquee event in French Lick, Indiana, for the state’s largest gathering of municipal officials at the 2018 Aim Ideas Summit. The Ideas Summit offers a two-day tradeshow, more than 25 educational workshops, and many opportunities to network with hundreds of municipal leaders and decision-makers. Our sponsorship opportunities provide you with optimum exposure to generate leads and maximize your conference investment. Don’t miss your chance to exhibit your company’s products and services. Mark your calendar now to head to French Lick October 2-4, 2018! Online Exhibit Hall reservations will open July 10 at aimindiana.org. Booth fee is $650 for Aim Corporate Partners ($1,000 non-members) and includes 8′ deep x 10′ wide booth space with pipe and drape; one 6′ table; two chairs; wastebasket; and booth ID sign. The hall is carpeted.
2018 Annual Awards
The Aim Awards Program, presented by Umbaugh, honors communities and individuals for outstanding achievement, successful innovation and steady leadership in municipal government. The program provides Aim members the opportunity to receive well-deserved recognition for their work and also provides examples for projects and leadership in other communities.
Awards will be presented during the 2018 Aim Ideas Summit, October 2 – 4 in French Lick. Community award winners will be presented during the Annual Awards Luncheon on Wednesday, October 3. Individual award winners will be honored at the Presidents’ Reception on Wednesday, October 3.
Aim Green Communities Awards
In 2018, Aim marks its 11th year honoring communities for their efforts in the areas of sustainable development, energy conservation and low impact development. This year we are initiating a new component to the Green Awards program – the Green Project of the Year. This award will be given to a community of any size for an outstanding project which exemplifies one or several of the Green Community characteristics described above. The traditional Green Communities and Green Communities of the Year will still be recognized. Join us in French Lick to see who takes home these coveted honors!
Why should you consider attending the conference?
- The efficiencies, cost-saving measures, and practical advice alone can pay for the price of admission.
- Connections made at the conference are invaluable as you navigate the day-to-day challenges of being a municipal official.
- Keynote and other featured speakers offer a unique opportunity to hear insight from state or nationally renowned speakers.
- It’s the one and only place to convene annually with your peers and experts in municipal government who have the answers and expertise you need.
- Consultations with providers of municipal services, like communications, purchasing, health insurance and more.
- 29 workshop choices, affiliate group meetings, general sessions and one-of-a-kind exhibit hall.