Aim Ideas Summit
The Aim Ideas Summit spotlights just how comprehensive our commitment is to accelerating Indiana municipalities. We pack in more than 150 exhibitors, organizations, and state agencies specializing in municipal government solutions, an exciting mix of speakers, workshops, networking opportunities, and one-on-one consultations into a mere three days.
Mark your calendar now to head to French Lick October 2-4, 2018!
Submit your nominations for the 2018 Annual Awards
The Aim Awards Program, presented by Umbaugh, honors communities and individuals for outstanding achievement, successful innovation and steady leadership in municipal government. The program provides Aim members the opportunity to receive well-deserved recognition for their work and also provides examples for projects and leadership in other communities.
Awards will be presented during the 2018 Aim Ideas Summit, October 2 – 4 in French Lick. Community award winners will be presented during the Annual Awards Luncheon on Wednesday, October 3. Individual award winners will be honored at the Presidents’ Reception on Wednesday, October 3.
All entries must be received by Friday, June 1, 2018.
Learn more about the 2018 Annual Awards.
Aim Green Communities Awards
In 2018, Aim marks its 11th year honoring communities for their efforts in the areas of sustainable development, energy conservation and low impact development. This year we are initiating a new component to the Green Awards program – the Green Project of the Year. This award will be given to a community of any size for an outstanding project which exemplifies one or several of the Green Community characteristics described above. The traditional Green Communities will continue as well.
All surveys must be received by Friday, June 1, 2018.
Learn more about the Green Communities Awards Program.
Call for Workshop Proposals
Aim will offer approximately 20 workshops in conjunction with the Aim Ideas Summit. Workshop lengths may vary between 2.5 hours for early bird workshops and 1 hour for standard conference workshops.
All Municipal and Associate members of Aim and state government agencies are welcome to submit a proposal for the 2018 Aim Ideas Summit. In addition to these opportunities, submissions may be selected for additional stand-alone workshops or webinars conducted by Aim. All workshop submissions must be designed to be of specific interest to municipal elected or appointed official audiences.
All workshop proposals are due 4:00 p.m. (EST), April 27, 2018.
Learn more about proposal requirements, selection criteria, speaker guidelines and workshop topics.
Why should you consider attending the conference?
- The efficiencies, cost-saving measures, and practical advice alone can pay for the price of admission.
- Connections made at the conference are invaluable as you navigate the day-to-day challenges of being a municipal official.
- Keynote and other featured speakers offer a unique opportunity to hear insight from state or nationally renowned speakers.
- It’s the one and only place to convene annually with your peers and experts in municipal government who have the answers and expertise you need.
- Consultations with providers of municipal services, like communications, purchasing, health insurance and more.
- 32 workshop choices, affiliate group meetings, general sessions and one-of-a-kind exhibit hall.
Photography credit: Alex Morgan Imaging