Bill #2 – Families First Coronavirus Response (FFCR) Act
• Emergency Paid Sick Leave
• Tax-Related Provisions in the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
• Frequently Ask Questions about HR 6201 the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
• Department of Labor Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Questions and Answers
• The Department of Labor has issued an employee notice, which requires employers to post in a conspicuous place. This requirement may also be satisfied by emailing the notice to employees or posting it on an employee portal or website. This notice summarizes employees’ rights to paid leave and expanded family and medical leave under FFCRA.
• Henriott Group has prepared two HR Compliance Bulletins outlining further Department of Labor guidance on paid leave requirements and tax credits for COVID-19 paid leave.
U.S. Senator Mike Braun
• Created a Coronavirus Assistance webpage to help you digest the actions taken by Congress and the Administration.
• Families First Coronavirus Response Act – What Employers Need to Know: About Paid and Family Leave Provisions and Unemployment Insurance
• Families First Coronavirus Response Act – What Workers Need to Know: About Paid and Family Leave Provisions
• Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act – About State and Local Government Support
Resources from the Trump Administration
• On March 13th, President Trump signed a National Emergency Declaration in response to COVID-19.
• The President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America: 15 Days to Slow the Spread
• March 12th White House COVID-19 Briefing Call with State and Local Leaders
• COVID-19 Emergency Declaration Fact Sheet
• Actions for All Americans
• A Framework for Mitigation: Implementation of Mitigation Strategies for Communities with Local COVID-19 Transmission (framework for States, localities, and communities)
• 15 Days to Slow the Spread
• Office of Management and Budget updated guidance on telework flexibilities
• Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic: Response and Recovery Through Federal-State-Local-Tribal Partnership
• HHS/ASPR Strategic National Stockpile Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Federal Emergency Management Agency
• May 7 – Daily Briefing Points and a FEMA Advisory
• April 14 – FEMA Advisory and Fact Sheet about Assistance to Firefighters Grant
• April 12 – Daily Briefing Points and a FEMA Advisory
• April 7 – Daily Briefing Points and a FEMA Advisory
• April 2 – Daily Briefing Points
• Urging local officials to take appropriate actions necessary to protect public health and safety pursuant to public health guidance, conditions and capabilities
• Under emergency declaration, FEMA is authorized to reimburse local governments for costs associated with “emergency protective measures” in response to the COVID-19 pandemic
National League of Cities
• The National League of Cities announced that the organization will not host any in-person NLC events through July 31st, 2020.