Educating and informing our members is at the heart of our mission. That’s why Aim hosts webinars on relevant municipal topics such as current legislative issues and cybersecurity. Each of these webinars is designed to keep you up to date on the subject matter and give you takeaways that you can apply in your municipality.
How to Stretch your Budget
September 19, 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Member: $25, Non-member: $55
The Indiana Department of Administration (IDOA) has been hard at work procuring and adding new contracts to the OneIndiana purchasing portal with input and support of the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) and cities and towns across the State. This webinar will provide a demo of the OneIndiana purchasing portal (highlighting new and improved system features) along with contract highlights for INDOT and IDOA QPA contracts which are aligned with city and town purchasing needs.
Purchase a recording of past webinars
- Social Media in the Workplace
- The Misconceptions of TIF
- All You Need to Know About the 2017 Community Crossings Program
- 2017 Legislative Session Recap (Free for Members)
- Using Crowdfunding to Finance Quality of Place Projects (Free for Members & Non-Members)
- Your Cure for the Common Rate Spike: The Aim Medical Trust (Free for Members)
- Staying Out of Trouble: INDOT’s Conflict of Interest Rule
- Don’t Cause a Tiff: Understand the New Requirements for TIF Annual Reporting
- Watching Your Back: A Look at Cyber Security and Local Government
- Understanding and Complying with New Employee Filing Requirements
- Code Enforcement 101: Tools for Enforcing the Rules
Registration is available until 8 a.m. the day of the webinar; registrations after this time cannot be guaranteed. All webinars begin at 10 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. You will receive email confirmations and reminders from Erin Jamison-Koenig or [email protected] Your confirmation email provides you with webinar access information.
Credit for webinars
Earn Municipal Management Institute (MMI) credit by participating in Aim webinars. Learn new techniques for tackling common local issues and improving services to citizens while working towards your Certified Municipal Official status.