Educating and informing our members is at the heart of our mission. That’s why Aim hosts webinars on relevant municipal topics such as current legislative issues and cybersecurity. Each of these webinars is designed to keep you up to date on the subject matter and give you takeaways that you can apply in your municipality.
Utilizing Next Level Jobs to become Hubs of Talent
March 8, 2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Member: $25, Non-member: $55
The Next Level Jobs initiative is part of Governor Holcomb’s Next Level Indiana agenda to continue the positive momentum of our state. Two million Hoosiers need additional training to compete in today’s workforce, and there will be over one million job openings in Indiana in the next decade. The initiative provides two types of grants – Workforce Ready grants to provide free training for the state’s highest demand jobs and Employer Training grants for each new employee that is trained, hired, and retained for 6 months. Attend this webinar to learn how the Next Level Jobs initiative can help your citizens and businesses.
Presented by Blair Milo, Secretary of Career Connections and Talent, State of Indiana
Purchase a recording of past webinars
- 2018 Legislative Session Preview (Free for Members)
- How to Stretch your Budget
- Zoning Code Enforcement
- Social Media in the Workplace
- The Misconceptions of TIF
- All You Need to Know About the 2017 Community Crossings Program
- 2017 Legislative Session Recap (Free for Members)
- Using Crowdfunding to Finance Quality of Place Projects (Free for Members & Non-Members)
- Your Cure for the Common Rate Spike: The Aim Medical Trust (Free for Members)
- Staying Out of Trouble: INDOT’s Conflict of Interest Rule
- Don’t Cause a Tiff: Understand the New Requirements for TIF Annual Reporting
- Watching Your Back: A Look at Cyber Security and Local Government
- Understanding and Complying with New Employee Filing Requirements
- Code Enforcement 101: Tools for Enforcing the Rules
Registration is available until 8 a.m. the day of the webinar; registrations after this time cannot be guaranteed. All webinars begin at 10 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. You will receive email confirmations and reminders from Erin Jamison-Koenig or [email protected] Your confirmation email provides you with webinar access information.
Credit for webinars
Earn Municipal Management Institute (MMI) credit by participating in Aim webinars. Learn new techniques for tackling common local issues and improving services to citizens while working towards your Certified Municipal Official status.