Educating and informing our members is at the heart of our mission. That’s why Aim hosts webinars on relevant municipal topics such as current legislative issues and cybersecurity. Each of these webinars is designed to keep you up to date on the subject matter and give you takeaways that you can apply in your municipality.
2018 Legislative Session Preview (Free for Members)
December 12, 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Member: Free, Non-member: $55
The 2018 Legislative Session is right around the corner. Being a non-budget year, this “short session” will start in January and wrap-up by the end of March. The fast-paced session has much discussion and debate in store. Participate in this free webinar to hear about Aim’s expectations for this session and our strategy for passing positive legislation to help cities and towns function more efficiently and create quality places.
Presented by the Aim Government Affairs Team
Purchase a recording of past webinars
- How to Stretch your Budget
- Zoning Code Enforcement
- Social Media in the Workplace
- The Misconceptions of TIF
- All You Need to Know About the 2017 Community Crossings Program
- 2017 Legislative Session Recap (Free for Members)
- Using Crowdfunding to Finance Quality of Place Projects (Free for Members & Non-Members)
- Your Cure for the Common Rate Spike: The Aim Medical Trust (Free for Members)
- Staying Out of Trouble: INDOT’s Conflict of Interest Rule
- Don’t Cause a Tiff: Understand the New Requirements for TIF Annual Reporting
- Watching Your Back: A Look at Cyber Security and Local Government
- Understanding and Complying with New Employee Filing Requirements
- Code Enforcement 101: Tools for Enforcing the Rules
Registration is available until 8 a.m. the day of the webinar; registrations after this time cannot be guaranteed. All webinars begin at 10 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. You will receive email confirmations and reminders from Erin Jamison-Koenig or [email protected] Your confirmation email provides you with webinar access information.
Credit for webinars
Earn Municipal Management Institute (MMI) credit by participating in Aim webinars. Learn new techniques for tackling common local issues and improving services to citizens while working towards your Certified Municipal Official status.