Educating and informing our members is at the heart of our mission. That’s why Aim hosts webinars on relevant municipal topics such as current legislative issues and cybersecurity. Each of these webinars is designed to keep you up to date on the subject matter and give you takeaways that you can apply in your municipality.
Don’t Cause a Tiff: Understand the New Requirements for TIF Annual Reporting
Thursday, Feb. 2, 2017 10-11:30 a.m.
Member: $25, Non-member: $55
As the New Year begins, it is time to focus on Tax Increment Finance (TIF) reporting requirements for the year. This webinar will provide Municipalities and Redevelopment Commissions an overview of annual TIF reporting requirements. Further, it will dive into details of the Department of Local Government Finance’s (DLGF) TIF Management Report that is due no later than April 15 and will lay out the additional reporting requirements that will become effective July 1, 2016 due to House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1290.
Presented by Heidi Amspaugh, CPIMA, Manager, Umbaugh.
Online registration is closed for this webinar. Please call the Aim office at (317) 237-6200 to register.
Purchase a recording of past webinars
The following Aim webinar recordings are available for only $25 for Aim Members and $55 for non-members.
- Aim Legislative Session Preview (free for Aim members)
- Watching Your Back: A Look at Cybersecurity and Local Government
- INPRS and the New Annuity Savings Account for Government Employees
- Open to the Public: Introduction to Public Access and the Open Door Law
- 2016 Aim Legislative Session Recap (free for Aim Members)
- Getting Assistance with Internal Controls
- Your Cure for the Common Rate Spike: The Aim Medical Trust (free for Aim Members)
- Simplifying the COIT Council Adoption Process
- Going Green in the Hoosier State: Best Practices for Becoming an Aim Green Community
- Road Work Ahead! What You Need to Know about Indiana’s New Road Funding Law
- Internal Controls Q&A
- The Latest on the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Code Enforcement 101: Tools for Enforcing the Rules
- Understanding and Complying with New Employee Filing Requirements
Registration is available until 8 a.m. the day of the webinar; registrations after this time cannot be guaranteed. All webinars begin at 10 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. You will receive email confirmations and reminders from Erin Jamison-Koenig or [email protected] Your confirmation email provides you with webinar access information.
You cannot cancel if you have signed up to attend a webinar. You’ll be invoiced and sent the recording and materials regardless of whether you attend the live webinar.
Credit for webinars
Earn Municipal Management Institute (MMI) credit by participating in Aim webinars. Learn new techniques for tackling common local issues and improving services to citizens while working towards your Certified Municipal Official status.