Educating and informing our members is at the heart of our mission. That’s why Aim hosts webinars on relevant municipal topics such as current legislative issues and cybersecurity. Each of these webinars is designed to keep you up to date on the subject matter and give you takeaways that you can apply in your municipality.
State and Local Partnership with the Indiana Civil Rights Commission
August 16, 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Member: $25, Non-member: $55
Join Indiana Civil Rights Commission (ICRC) Deputy Director and General Council, Doneisha Posey, for an overview of the Indiana Civil Rights Commission. City leaders also will take an in-depth look at how their city can collaborate with the ICRC in eradicating discrimination and educating local leaders on the rights and responsibilities of their constituents under the Indiana civil rights laws.
Presented by Doneisha L. Posey, Esq., Deputy Director and General Council, Indiana Civil Rights Commission
Distant Learning CLE credit is currently pending for this webinar.
Purchase a recording of past webinars
- Community Canvas: Creating Public Art
- Planning and Design for Active Living
- 2018 Aim Legislative Session Recap (Free for Members)
- Utilizing Next Level Jobs to become Hubs of Talent
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- 2018 Legislative Session Preview (Free for Members)
- How to Stretch your Budget
- Zoning Code Enforcement
- Social Media in the Workplace
- The Misconceptions of TIF
- All You Need to Know About the 2017 Community Crossings Program
- Using Crowdfunding to Finance Quality of Place Projects (Free for Members & Non-Members)
- Your Cure for the Common Rate Spike: The Aim Medical Trust (Free for Members)
- Staying Out of Trouble: INDOT’s Conflict of Interest Rule
- Don’t Cause a Tiff: Understand the New Requirements for TIF Annual Reporting
- Watching Your Back: A Look at Cyber Security and Local Government
- Understanding and Complying with New Employee Filing Requirements
- Code Enforcement 101: Tools for Enforcing the Rules
Registration is available until 5 p.m. the day before the webinar; registrations after this time cannot be guaranteed. All webinars begin at 10 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. You will receive email confirmations and reminders from Erin Jamison-Koenig or [email protected] Your confirmation email provides you with webinar access information.
Credit for webinars
Earn Municipal Management Institute (MMI) credit by participating in Aim webinars. Learn new techniques for tackling common local issues and improving services to citizens while working towards your Certified Municipal Official status.