October 5-7, 2021 | French Lick, IN
Join us Tuesday, October 5 – Thursday, October 7 in French Lick for the state’s largest gathering of municipal officials at the 2021 Aim Ideas Summit! An agenda full of exciting speakers, workshops, and an exhibit hall has been programmed over three days. Association business will also happen at the conference. Be sure to attend the Opening and Closing Business Sessions to help elect Aim officers, board members, and formulate policies for the coming year.
If you are a non-municipal member or non-corporate member of Aim, you will need to contact the office at (317) 237-6200 to inquire about the upcoming Aim Ideas Summit.
Aim has been in close contact with French Lick Springs Resort to ensure we know of any restrictions implemented on the property in advance of our stay. We are also monitoring state, county, and local entities to ensure we are aware of any new restrictions ordered in advance of the Aim Ideas Summit. Aim continues to review our plans regularly to determine if there are adaptations we can make, if needed, to accommodate any space or size restrictions and still host the conference essentially as planned. Our intention is to communicate with all registrants immediately should any changes to the conference be deemed necessary.
Some changes all attendees will see from previous Aim Ideas Summits include:
- All attendees will choose a name badge sticker at registration. This sticker will indicate whether the attendee is comfortable shaking hands, fist bumping, or waving as their preferred form of greeting other guests. Throughout the conference, Aim will stress that respecting your peers’ greeting choices will help everyone feel more at ease.
- Registration check-in at the event center will be spaced to avoid overcrowding.
- All Aim staff will be masked, except when actively eating, drinking, outdoors or attending non-conference events.
- Masks will be provided and encouraged for all Aim attendees.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the venue.
- Abundant signage and communication with attendees will occur throughout the conference to remind attendees to socially distance when possible, respect each other’s spaces, and reinforce any COVID-19 restrictions, suggestions, or updates.
- Aim will waive the registration cancellation fee for cancellations pertaining to COVID-19.
Upon addition of any new COVID-19-related changes to the conference, they will be added here. Please check back regularly for more information.
Countdown to Aim Ideas Summit