Aim Ideas Summit Exhibit Hall
Exhibit Hall Booth Registration
The Aim Ideas Summit will be held August 27 – 29, 2019 in French Lick. The show will take place in the Exhibit Hall on August 27 – 28 and offers a valuable opportunity for your company to gain exposure and network with hundreds of municipal officials from around Indiana.
Online booth registration opened at 10 a.m. (Eastern) on Tuesday, June 18. If you would like to reserve a booth at the Ideas Summit, please reserve your booth on or after this date. Booth space is available on a first-come, first served basis until the show sells out. All reservations must be made online.
Pricing and Details
Online booth reservations will be available beginning June 18 at 10 a.m. (Eastern). Reservations will take place in real time on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Booth fee is $650 for members and $1,000 for non-members. The fee includes 8X10 booth, pipe and drape, one 6′ table, two chairs and one wastebasket.
Sponsorship & Program Advertising
The Aim Ideas Summit offers a two-day tradeshow, approximately 30 educational workshops, and many opportunities to network with hundreds of municipal leaders and decision- makers. Our sponsorship opportunities provide you with optimum exposure to generate leads and maximize your conference investment.
The 2019 Aim Ideas Summit Printed Conference Program offers several advertising options to provide you with optimum exposure to generate leads and maximize your conference investment.
Exhibitor Order Form
Download the 2019 Exhibitor Kit with further details and instructions.
2019 Exhibitor Listing
View a list of exhibitors who have reserved a booth for the 2019 Aim Ideas Summit.
How to Reserve a Booth
Note: The fastest way to start the booth reservation process is to log in to the Aim website. To register, follow these steps:
- Click on the red “Reserve a Booth” button.
- If you are logged in, your “Company” and “Name” will automatically populate. If you are not logged in, you will need to search and select your company and the name of the key contact reserving the booth.
- Select the booth you would like to reserve by clicking on the booth in the diagram. (Blue booths are available, red booths are already reserved).
- Wait for the booth you have selected to turn “green.” You may reserve more than one booth.
- Once you have selected your desired booth(s), check the appropriate boxes at the bottom of the screen to continue. (For example: Have you read the Terms and Agreement? You must check the Terms and Agreement box to proceed to checkout.)
- Click the Submit button, which will take you to the Payment Screen.
Contact Anne Trobaugh at [email protected] or (317) 237-6200 ext. 239.
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Exhibitor Move-in & Set-up
All booths must be set up by 4:00 p.m.
5:15 p.m. – 7:15 p.m.
Welcome Reception in Exhibit Hall
8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Continental Breakfast in Exhibit Hall
8:00 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
Exhibit Hall Open
Exhibit Hall Grand Prize Drawing
All booths must be moved out by 2:00 p.m.
Corporate Relations Director
317-237-6200 x 239