Sponsorships & Advertising
The Aim Ideas Summit will be held in-person October 5 – 7 at the French Lick Resort Conference Center. The exhibit hall will be open on Tuesday and Wednesday to allow plenty of time to connect with conference attendees. Booth space is available on a first-come, first served basis until the show sells out. All reservations must be made online.
Please note: Attendee registration is not included in the booth purchase. All exhibitors must register for the full conference (discounted exhibitor rate available). Online registration is available beginning August 5 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern.
If you are a non-municipal member or non-corporate member of Aim, you will need to contact the office at (317) 237-6200 to inquire about the upcoming Aim Ideas Summit.
Pricing and Details
Exhibit booths are only available to Aim Corporate Members. The booth fee is $650 and includes an 8′ deep by 10′ wide space, one 6′ table, two chairs, one wastebasket and a booth identification sign. Electrical service and/or additional furniture are available for order.
Tuesday, October 5
9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Conference Registration, Hoosier Business Center
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Exhibitor Move-in & Set-up, Exhibition Hall
5:45 p.m. – 7:15 p.m. Show Open – Welcome Reception in Exhibit Hall, Exhibition Hall
Wednesday, October 6
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Conference Registration, Hoosier Business Center
8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Continental Breakfast in Exhibit Hall, Exhibition Hall
8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Exhibit Hall Open, Exhibition Hall
11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Aim Annual Awards Luncheon presented by Baker Tilly Municipal Advisors, LLC, Hoosier B & C Ballroom
1:30 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. Exhibit Hall Open, Exhibition Hall
3:45 p.m. Grand Prize Drawing & Exhibit Hall Closes, Exhibition Hall
3:45 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Exhibitor Move-out, Exhibition Hall
How to Reserve a Booth
The fastest way to start the booth reservation process is to log in to the Aim website. To register, follow these steps:
- Click on the red “Reserve a Booth” button.
- If you are logged in, your “Company” and “Name” will automatically populate. If you are not logged in, you will need to search and select your company and the name of the key contact reserving the booth.
- Select the booth you would like to reserve by clicking on the booth in the diagram. (Blue booths are available, red booths are already reserved).
- Wait for the booth you have selected to turn “green.” You may reserve more than one booth.
- Once you have selected your desired booth(s), check the appropriate boxes at the bottom of the screen to continue. (For example: Have you read the Terms and Agreement? You must check the Terms and Agreement box to proceed to checkout.)
- Click the Submit button, which will take you to the Payment Screen.
Contact Lesley Mosier at [email protected] or (317) 237-6200 ext. 223.